Developed in house by BoxStuff’s technical team, ToolBOX is a flexible Content Management System with standardised modules for the majority of website requirements. Additional modules are available for specialist services. For any custom requirements, dedicated components can be developed.
- Content Manager with user-friendly WYSIWYG editor
- Media Library with automatic image resizing
- Content Localisation module
- Blogs with blog cloud
- Flexible User Accounts with different permission levels
- Data Integration/APIs
- Online Availability/Booking Engine
ToolBOX is built on Ruby on Rails. Ruby on Rails is an open source web application framework for the Ruby programming language.
Some other well known businesses that have also developed their web sites using Ruby on Rails include Twitter, Groupon, Hulu, Blurb and Yellow Pages.